Our Welsh Caravan & Camping Terms & Conditions
- The Site Licence and conditions are displayed in the utility area and must be observed at all times.
- Any visitors anticipating their arrival outside 1-6:30 pm must telephone or email in advance so that special arrangements may be made.
- All caravans, motor homes and tents must be of proprietary manufacture and in good condition.
- We do not accept vans, trucks, commercial vehicles or any type of converted commercial vehicles on site. We will also refuse entry to large caravans that we deem unsuitable (Hobby/LMC, Tabbart, Roma, Wieppert etc) only one vehicle per tent/caravan is allowed all other vehicles are to be parked in car park before reception.
- Payment for pitches and electrical hook-ups must be made in advance. On arrival entry codes will be issued.
- All pitches will be accessible from 1pm -7pm on day of arrival and be cleared by 11.30am on day of departure or payment can be taken for early arrival and late departure.
- All caravans, motor homes must park on the pitch allocated. All tents are to be pitched where directed by the Park staff, usually on the grassed area to the river side of the Park.
- No other structures are allowed on the caravan pitch site, this includes temporary storage units or sheds or other tents etc.
- No tents are to be pitched between caravans or on the caravan area unless the Park staff has given authorisation.
- All rubbish must be placed in the recycling bins provided and the pitches are to be kept clean and tidy at all times.
- We are a working sheep farm Dogs that can behave in that environment are welcome but all owners are requested to keep their dogs under strict control and on a lead at all times while on site. Dog fouling must be cleaned up by the owner. Dogs can be exercised on the public footpaths in the area. No Dog kennels are allowed to be placed on site. Additional charge for dogs.
- The maximum period any person can stay on the site is two weeks per visit (provided that the two weeks are paid in advance). Any extensions to these times must be approved by the manager.
- All parents or guardians must be responsible for the children in their care.
- Skateboarding and roller skating is prohibited on the caravan site.
- Barbeques are allowed on the park in the designated areas provided that suitable and safe equipment is used in conjunction with a B.S.I. or similar approved fire extinguisher. Open fires and constructed hearths are not Every effort must be made to avoid scorching the grass and picnic tables and ashes must be disposed of with care when cooled.
- All barbeques, parties, music and social gatherings must cease at 10.30pm.
- No nuisance shall be caused to any other user of the site by the caravan tenant or camper, his/her family, guests or pets.
- The toilets and showers on the site are for the use of caravanners and campers only and residents should close the doors after use to keep those facilities secure.
- The washbasins in the toilet areas are for face and hand washing only. Dedicated provision for laundry and dish washing is made in the utility room in the cabin blocks. Washing machine is coin operated.
- All caravans must remain on the pitch allocated unless requested to move by the manager.
- No washing line other than clothes driers suspended from a caravan window is allowed.
- A 5mph speed limit around the site must be observed at all times.
- The right is reserved to refuse access to the park to any person or persons without giving reason.
- Please respect your fellow campers and the countryside.